Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Monday, June 26, 2006

A Day at the Fair

Kt and I took the day off Friday and ventured to a small town fair. It was a great way to spend a day off.

There was a carnival, farm animals, crafts, jelly, flowers, farm equipment and food. Lots of great carnival fare.

Here is lunch (which I have titled "Foot Long Love")

YUMMY!

After lunch we hit the midway for a rousing game of SKEE BALL! It was weird, we had just been discussing SkeeBall at lunch on Monday and there it was....ready for our enjoyment. And! I won!! A prize!!

Look really really close....you can see him....way down there in the lower left-hand corner. see?????

I won the first game I played and then the rip-off artist that was running the game decided to move me to a new lane. Bitch. I really wanted the purple smiley face thingy.

I'll write more about my adventures with my duck at fair tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

"foot long love".... ahhh. hear the search engines going 9-0 now.

8:30 PM  
Blogger kT said...

THAT IS SO MUCH MORE PHALLIC THAN IT WAS WHEN I TOOK THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!

(I was there and I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Damn that was good corndog-age, though.)

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home