Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

One Thing Leads to Another

Due to overwhelming demand, I am posting. I never realized I was so exciting! Thank you! Thank you very much!!

My horoscope today: Get back in touch with someone who always knows the exact right thing to say. I wish I could figure out who this person is, because I want to talk to her/him. But so far, I’m drawing a blank.

Tb has made contact with his half-sister. I found her on myspace (I know, I’m too old for that). But, I did set up a page so she could see some pictures of her "little" brother. She only found out about him 4 years ago. I spoke to her shortly after she found out. She seems like a really nice girl. She is now 25 and lives in California. She has a little girl and another baby on the way. We have exchanged a couple of e-mails and she has supplied us with a few pics of her brother. She asked Tb if he wanted to meet their dad. He tells me that he doesn’t. And I doubt that "dad" wants to meet him. I don’t want them to. I guess it wouldn’t be bad if they just met, so they could at least say that they did. But I don’t want them to develop any kind of a relationship. He has never had anything to do with Tb, he doesn’t deserve a relationship. I’m all fine and dandy with the sister. It’s not her fault that her father is an asshole.

Maybe I should share the story of how I got Tb. I got married to R when I was 18. I know, DUMB! But, at that point in my life, I really did know everything. Really. So anyway, 7 years later, we split up. We were separated for about a year before the divorce was final. In the meantime....I was busy going to school and working a couple of days a week at a local department store. When summer rolled around and the student loan funds were long gone....I was not making enough money to pay my bills. So, since my mom owned a restaurant, I went to work for her. Had to keep the job a the department store, so I would work there on Friday and Saturday one week and then on Monday and Tuesday the next week. (This was before ND had Sunday opening) The rest of the time, I went and worked for mom.

While I was there, I met this guy. He was funny, cute, and we seemed to end up at all the same parties and places. I explained to him that I was separated from my husband and he told me that he was also separated. Well, one night, after drinking and painting a demolition derby car, we ended up having sex. The next day, I went to the beach with my friends. And, hey look - there’s L and his wife and his 2 kids. This is where I learned that separated has many definitions. For me it was: my spouse and I are living in different houses and are talking to lawyers. His: I’m out partying and she’s home taking care of the kids.

Oh well, good thing I found out before anything got too serious. Right? Wrong. A few weeks later, I realized something was missing....bought the EPT and voile....Baby on Board.

So now you know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

so tell me.....did his wifey ever find out?

1:03 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

oh yeah....she even sent me a threatening letter.

and then there was the 18 years of child support payments....

1:36 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

ooh, yeah.......I forget about those since I.NEVER.GOT.THEM. Ratbastard mofo. And no, K does NOT keep in touch.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home