Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Sunday, June 04, 2006

WARNING: PMS post ahead

I hate people. I'm at the part-time job. Gawd people get worked up over a stupid newspaper. I understand the whole point of wanting to get what you paid for. But for fuck's sake people. It's a paper. It's probably being delivered by a kid or an adult who doesn't have the werewithall find a real job. I AM HERE TO HELP YOU!! Being mean to me will not get you your paper faster. It will not improve your delivery service.

Tb didn't come home last night. I'm collecting my key and giving him the few things he has at my house today. I don't need any more shit in my life. If he wants to act like this....and by this, I mean drinking, skipping work because of a hang over, driving illegally, not bothering to go to college, staying out all night, etc, etc.....he has to do it somewhere else. It's really too bad. He could be a really good person without too much effort. I'm really sorry I failed him.

Yesterday, 3 people called me. After each call, I was in tears. PMS. Think I'll leave the phone shut off and lock myself in my room with the covers over my head.

I got about 3 hours of sleep last night. Between Tb not coming home, stressing about my ethics paper, and the heat, sleep was elusive. Kinda adds to the crabby factor.

And, speaking of the newspaper. There was something in there today that pissed me off. I don't want to talk about just yet. So, this part is just a reminder to me. Remember how that made you feel? Do you really want to keep feeling this way? Didn't think so.

I hate people.

2 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

I really hope I didn't make you cry. I didn't mean to, if I did. Some days I just suck like that. Actually, some days I just suck.

The deck is open, though, and the blender is clean. Just saying.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Tug said...

Hang tough, bawl if you need to let it out, go have a boat drink on the deck & know you are loved....

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home