Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I paid tuition for THIS?

I'm sitting in my Business Ethics class right now. Tonight we are being allowed to work on our final research papers. My paper, on my other computer. So I'll just blog for a bit. Our instructor did not tell us that class tonight would be spent working on the papers, or I would have made sure I had my draft copy with me. dammit. I do have the rough draft that I sent to him 2 weeks ago, but I've worked on it since then and so, I have nothing to do. Damn unethical of him, don't you think?

We had an event at work today. Lots of small people running around. They all seemed to be having a good time. There was a trebuchet. Didn't get to see it operating this year though. bummer. Last year, they did it right outside kt's office and I think there was a schedule that was shared with us. This year, no such luck.

Found out last night that I don't have to take the final for my Success Strategies class. I'm one of the few that has perfect attendance, so no final taking for me! Not that this was a difficult class and I'm sure the final will be easy. But...just nice to not have to stress about it.

Well, Tb never got his stuff from his old apartment. I'm pretty pissed about this. He doesn't seem to give a shit. I think he has some mis-guided notion that he will now be able to sue his former roommate for dumping his stuff. I really thought I raised him better than that. Oh well, guess he IS an adult now and has to be responsible for himself. Sure hope he doesn't expect me to help him replace all the stuff. Ain't gonna happen. He can buy the new mattress, the new tv, the new play station, shampoo, razors, underwear, socks, books, etc. And start from scratch with the memories, you know, photos, cards, mementos.

He's still sleeping on the couch. I'm back to my passive aggressive bitchyness and trying to be as noisy as possible when I get up in the morning. I usually get up at 5. That's 2 whole hours before he does. Unloading the dishwasher at 6 am is now my favorite activity.

I think I'm going to leave. I'm hungry. And want vegetables. Think I'll pick up Chinese on the way home. Beef and broccoli sounds yummy. And even somewhat healthy. Added bonus...then I'll have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

Then I can put on my jammies, pack up my gym bag, read for a bit and get to bed. How fun is my life?

Friday tomorrow! WooHoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

hmmmm. I worked 14 fricking hours. with the "boss" & corporate COO. tomorrow I get to run reports & see if 1+1=2 this month.... I hope to not leave my apartment ALL weekend. I'm making heart-squatter #2 a crib bumper, quilt, 2 pillows (no, I did not get them done before last trip)....& wall stuff for her 1st birthday. Next weekend. I'm making it a 4 1/2 day-er.

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home