Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What's New Pussycat?

Update on the kitties. Both are still alive. Sullivan is still blaming me for Kt's disappearance. Bruno is okay with it. He was very happy to be fed this morning, but even happier because I opened up the bedroom window. Now, he can smell the lilacs which are starting to open up. mmmmm. It's supposed to be almost 80 today, so between work and school tonight, I will be on The Deck. Good place to re-read my homework assignment.

The Wendy's I normally go to closed on Sunday. I'm sad. Cracked foundation. No more quick lunches at Wendy's for me. I suppose that is a good thing. I love their fries. And their fries, love my thighs.

Went to the foot doctor yesterday. I can start walking for exercise again. Yeah! I have 4 pairs of pants I really miss wearing.

I've been eating semi-decently lately. I can't believe how much better I feel - almost energetic. I have actually got my house clean. Okay, closet is messied up and spare room is a disaster, but where I live, sleep, eat and bathe, clean. AAAHHHH, wonderful feeling. It should stay that way for several days, since I'm not going to be home much. And, I've been more focused at work. I have gotten at least one nasty project done every day so far this week. Wow.

1 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

Poor little shites.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home