Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Young Love

I have been in LOVE with Donny Osmond since I was about 11 years old. I cut his picture out of Tiger Beat Magazine, I bought his 45's. By the time I was 12, I wanted to marry him. I loved Donny through my teen years. It was a secret shame, it just wasn't cool to love Donny. But I did. I still loved him in my 20's and was thrilled when Soldier of Love was released.....I could publicly love Donny again. Sure, he's squeaky clean, Mormon, all-around good guy, but really, I think the world could definetely use more good guys. I've given up on the marrying him part of this love, but still, I want to see him in concert. I'm going to do it. I'm going to Vegas for my birthday. Who's coming along?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home