Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I've Got Plans for You

I am a planner. I'm not a very good follow througher. I plan on becoming one though. Soon.

Tonight, I plan on going to Business Ethics and then to the grocery store. There is no healthy food left in my house. I think there is a 10 day old piece of pizza, 6 eggs (not sure on age), 4 cans of diet pop, a squooshy salad from the weekend and various condiments in my fridge.

I plan on only buying "Core" foods. The Core Plan is one of the options Weight Watchers has for losing weight. I haven't had alot of luck losing on it, but I feel phenomenal when I eat the good healthy foods that are on Core. Unfortunately, tequila, is not on the list.

I plan on going to the Y tomorrow morning. I plan on going to the library this weekend. I plan on finding my library card tomorrow. I plan on getting going on my research paper for Business Ethics. I plan on going to a lecture on Sunday afternoon. I plan on watching some movies with Kt at some point over the course of the weekend. I plan on calling my mother. It was her birthday Tuesday and I still haven't called. I'm a bad daughter.

I plan on cleaning my spare room. It really should be done by now. I plan on moving this summer. It needs to be done. I plan on and on and on........

9 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

I moved canned foods to three different towns (& states for that matter) before throwing them out this last move......& have been known to TAKE PICTURES to show K I'm not lying when I have FOOD in my fridge!! But I always have a bottle of Cabo Wabo....

2:08 PM  
Blogger kT said...

My mother can't imagine that I would allow the fridge to get down to eggs and condiments (I always have eggs, somehow). But I do. Regularly. I currently have all the fixings for sandwiches. But am out of bread. I had cheese and crackers for dinner last night.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

I'm having dry roasted peanuts & a glass of wine. Store-stopping after the week from HELL was just too much to ask.

8:40 PM  
Blogger kT said...

Mmm. Peanuts and wine. Have done that dinner. And the tuna and crackers.

Now there's a study in the making -- the odd things that single people eat when they're too lazy or too busy to go to the grocery store and too cheap or too lazy to go out to eat. And yes, single people, because we have no one but ourselves to blame for the lack of food in the house.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Tug said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:19 PM  
Blogger kT said...

You should totally come dig through my freezer, Tug. I have the weirdest most random leftovers in there and I cannot identify most of them!

(I'm a little scared of them, to be honest.)

4:25 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

We could do a freezer trade, & see what each made out of what was there.....OUR takes on what the other had frozen! FUN. KILLER. ok, maybe literally.... not so fun. NOW COOTH. I'm old...(ha)....memory isn't what it used to be.....but wasn't it YOU giving Brook shit about not posting often enough? Yes, I know he has M-W-F listed & you DON'T, but STILL. Help us out here. Seriously. Tag, you're it.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

and btw....I had a REALLY hard time with the copy/paste/delete the wrong post........it 'twas me that deleted posts. of mine. oops. damnratbastard computershit.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home