Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Our House

I hated the season finale of House last night. I figured about half way in it was a dream. We know he is going to live because it's on the schedule for next year. I feel so let down. I just started watching House this year when USA put it on after Monk and have fallen in love with our sarcastic diagnostician. So although I haven't seen every episode, this one is by far the worst one yet. Rant over.

I did however, enjoy the exploding testicle. I want the ability to make gonads pop as my superpower.

5 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

Personally, I'd prefer you keep your "I can make the price of gas drop by filling my tank" superpower. My checkbook appreciates that power.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Cooth said...

I'll keep my gas dropping one if you will take over the gonads. Then, whenever I make the price drop, you owe me a free pop.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Tug said...

wow. I didn't know we get to CHOOSE our superpowers....damn. Where do I sign up???

1:43 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

I think your gonads are safe Chris. Can't say for sure, but I THINK they are.....

10:17 PM  
Blogger kT said...

I'll happily buy you a pop. I know your poison.

BUT, if I get to choose a superpower? I want teleportation. And an invisijet for when that's just not practical.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home