Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

3 Day Weekends Rock

Ahhhh, holiday weekends. They really should occur more often. If only I ran the world....

So Friday night we did pizza and the Lost finale. I'm glad that a few questions were answered, but, now there are new questions. And my pizza with all the random ingredients, was awesome. It made a spectacular breakfast on Saturday morning at the part-time job.

It was hot on Saturday. Kt and I had planned on going to the zoo, but it was Sam's Club day there, so, I'm guessing it was a zoo. Besides, I think it got up to about 90, so the animals would have not been mosying about much. We went to the mall instead. I cannot find any shorts, pants, skirts that look decent on me. I give up. Guess I'll just keep wearing the same old crap I've been wearing. Sorry world. Did manage to pick up some necessities at Target. Yeah! We have TP! Then we went out for dinner and adult beverages. Yum.

Sunday, we did go to the zoo. The weather was cool and cloudy. The animals were up and moving about. I just realized that we never made it over to the otter exhibit. bummer. Lots of new babies at the zoo. Like cows, moose, bengal tigers, buffalo, camel......all cute. Then we hit The Deck. Grilled up a roast, that was way too tough. Bummer. But still edible and fairly tasty. Kt made some awesome taters. Watched a couple of movies.....stayed up past my bedtime.

I MAKE FIRE!


Memorial Day was just right. The weather was great. Did laundry, colored the hair, watched The Price is Right, ran a few errands and landed on The Deck. Got more of my book read and more of my skin red. I did put on sunscreen, but did a crappy job....I have random spots of sunburn. We grilled weenies, had adult beverages - I made mine with the Bacardi pina colada frozen concentrate, rum, ice cubes and a dash of blue curacao. Looked like I put a smurf in the blender. It was tasty. We had an inappropriate discussion about the men we work with. It was a good day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

k, so I read both yours & kT's blogs, so this may sound familiar. My weekend - landscaped the kid's front yard, taped & painted the kitchen, up off & on all night with heart squatters to give their parents a break...mimosas, hugs, kisses & laughs. AWESOME. And try a midori colada for summer drinks...nummy. Even with wood chips.

9:27 PM  
Blogger kT said...

After seeing the picture (which I took) and reading the text (which wasn't all that different from my experience of the weekend), I wonder one thing:

Am I insane to give you free reign with fire-making things on my wooden (read: flammable) deck?

9:16 AM  
Blogger Cooth said...

Just don't make me made. You won't like me when I'm angry.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home