Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Family Portrait

In honor of Tb moving home, we had a family portrait done.

So far? I'm not really thrilled with the "new" living arrangement. He has NOT gotten his stuff from his previous abode. This, really really bothers me. Lazy? Some reason you can't get your stuff? What the heck is up with that? I love my stuff. It's mine. I want it.
Besides, most of HIS stuff? I bought it. He should get it back for no other reason than that one.

I hate that there is hair all over the sink and in the shower. I hate the dirty clothes on the bathroom floor. I hate the fact that he doesn't have his bed, so he is sleeping on the couch. I hate having to get up at 2:30 am to shut off the tv because he left it on and fell asleep.

BUT, I do love him. So guess this will have to all be discussed this weekend and straightened out. Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home