Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Friday, June 02, 2006

Wasted Days and Wasted Nights

So, about 2 am this morning, Tb comes home. Wakes me up and tells me some BS about being at Trent's helping him fix his car....blah blah blah. After he walks out of my room to head to the couch, I get up to pee. Smells like a freekin' brewery in the doorway of my bedroom.

Me: You been drinking?

Him: No.

Me: Sure does smell like it.

I go pee and go back to bed. My alarm goes off at 5 like it always does. I hit the snooze. My gym bag is packed so I can snooze for a few minutes before I go brush me teeth and leave. My alarm goes off again. I shut it off. Then, hear Tb heading to the bathroom. And from the sounds of things in there.....not anything I wanted to rush into. So, rolled over and laid in bed for about 20 minutes. Finally had to get up (my bladder said so) and went to the bathroom. While I'm in there, I hear barfing noises from the living room. Great.

I go back to my room for about 5 minutes and then get in the shower. Then the fun begans. I start opening the front door, looking for the newspaper, letting the door slam shut. I get a glass of water. I take the dirty dishes out of the sink. After 3 tries, I get the newspaper. I open the windows. I turn on the tv. I sit down, turn on the light and read the paper. Meanwhile, Mr. I-haven't-been-drinking-but-just-filled-a-bucket-with-barf, moans, groans and acts all put out because I'm keeping him awake.

As I am leaving for work I say, "Tb". No answer. Again. No answer. Again, this time louder. Nothing. Louder with the added, I'm going to keep talking until you answer me. Finally, coherent noise is made. "Make sure that vomit is cleaned up before you go to work". Mumble. "Did you hear me? I'm not leaving until I get an anwer." He says okay. On my way out, I have to remind him that one of the conditions of him living there is no drinking.

Tonight. I go psycho-bitch on his ass.

He drove home. 19, drunk, no insurance. What an ass. But he's an adult now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home