Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Monday, June 12, 2006

Just Another Manic Monday

Geez, haven't done a real post in over a week. I suck. Monday I was cranky and crampy and stressing about the Ethics paper. Tuesday, Kt and I had an end of the world as we know it barbeque and drink fest. Wednesday....finished Ethics paper. Thursday, turned in Ethics paper now I can stress about the final in 3 days. Friday went to a b'day party for a friend. Saturday and Sunday, did nothing of any importance or interest. I was kind of a slug. Wow. An update on the boring life that is mine.

Ethics class. I really haven't learned all that much about ethics. The instructor, is a nice guy. He is interesting, but he prefers to talk about current events. We really haven't discussed our textbook much. Which is causing me to stress out about the final test. However. One of the girls in our class, has had him for other classes and says that his finals are really simple. He likes to have questions like "what is your name?" or "what is your favorite color?" So, do I spend time re-reading a book that was never really discussed, or just wing it? grrrr. I had an A at mid-term, but that was based on one writing assignment (that was never returned), attendance and participation. Now, we will have our final paper (I'll be happy with a C) and the "final" -- whatever it will be. Hopefully, will be able to pull off a B.

The other class. When I read the info on this one, not excited at all. But, I really have enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. We have an interesting group of people and I really like the instructor. I have actually learned some study habits and other "success strategies" that I will put to work for me. I don't have to take the final in this class because I have perfect attendance. But we do have a final paper that we have to read aloud to the class. I have my ideas written out. Now to get it typed. I should maintain my A in this class.

Found out on Friday that Tb's half-brother died on memorial day weekend. He fell off a 100 ft cliff. He was 21. They had never met. I always had hoped that they would one day. Tb has spoken to his half-sister. But they have lost touch. He found a couple of e-mail addresses in the on-line guest book and is trying to find a way to contact her. One of the people did e-mail him back with the sperm donor's e-mail address, but he doesn't want to contact him. Hopefully, the other person he contacted will have a direct address to his sister.

Today has been a very unproductive day. I hate it when that happens. I found out that I made a ginormous mistake on something and just feel like crap about it. It will all work out in the end, but still. grrr. Mad at me.

We had 4 and 1/2 days of no sun. It's finally come out this afternoon. It's amazing how much better my outlook on life is in the sunshine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home