Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, June 22, 2006

What Up, Kaysar??!!??

Big Brother All-Stars kicked off last night with a 'here's why you should vote for me' show. I'm here to publicly admit that I watch, and love, Big Brother. I'm really excited about the All-Star Show and have already been over to vote for my favorite guys. And Janelle. I hate all of the other women, so they ain't getting my vote....

But this guy, I will vote for him daily. And if you love me, you will to. What great eye-candy and he's nice.

I also voted for evil Dr. Will and James. I love Marcellus, but I want him to be on House Calls! He can't be the host if he's in the house! He is just a hoot!

In other TV news. . . America's Got Talent aired last night. Now, normally, I wouldn't watch that kind of a show, BUT David Hasselhoff is a judge. Awesome! Or should I say "Hoffsome!". I did really like the ventriloquist, the rest, eh....

Summer has arrived and in honor of this momentous occassion, Kt and I had the most Hoffsome grilling session. We did teriyaki chicken, grilled pineapple, roasted asparagus and fried rice. It was yummy. And we downed a bottle of Boone's farm....Summertime.

3 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

I love you, but I refuse to care, watch, or vote for Big Brother. Sorry.

And last night? The Hoff was truly horrifically Hoffsome. I wish we'd gotten to see the people on stilts.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Tug said...

yes, Kaysar is eye candy. and he's nice. But he's STUPID. He TRUSTED what's-her-bitch last show. DURING THE SHOW. How flipping stupid was THAT. And yes, I think of you each & every time I see David now...

9:43 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

ok, Cooth, sure I didn't see it but did you just say... 'I really liked the ventriloquist'?

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home