Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Yes! I loved the Ventriloquist!

Completely and totally stolen from NBC's website!


Kevin Johnson and his two puppets brought some good old-fashioned ventriloquism to America's Got Talent. Piers wasn't too impressed with Kevin's act and gave him a "X," but Brandy and David seemed to enjoy Kevin's act. It wasn't until he got funnier with his act that Piers admitted he wanted to take back the "X" he'd given Kevin. He admitted he later found Kevin and his puppets very entertaining. The audience really liked Kevin, too. They gave him a standing ovation! He made it to the next round.

Okay, now this is me: Not only does this guy have the same name as my 7th grade crush....He was funny! And very talented. He did a bit that looked like a Japanese movie that had been badly dubbed. It was hoffsome! I tried to find a video link, but sadly, I can't.

I don't know if I loved the show enough to continue watching and it does fall on a school night. So probably won't.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Radical Notion said...

Them are some freaky looking puppets. Why do puppets freak me out so much? Must be the hand up the butt thing.

Anyway, thanks for commenting on my blog. If you ever want to join the fun at the forums site (a bunch of us bloggers post there. I started it), go here: http://didisaythat.net/forum/index.php

We'd love to have ya. You seem like you'd fit in well. Not trying to pimp my site. Just thought you might be interested. You can remove the link if you want.

4:14 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Oh god, it's worse than I thought. He came straight from the Lawrence Welk set, circa 1965.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home