Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Back to the Fair....

Well, now that blogger will let me upload pictures again, let's continue on our journey.

Here is my disgruntled duck sitting on a John Deere tractor. This gave him a dirty butt. I washed it when we got home with Hello Kitty hand soap, this gave him a sparkly butt.


After walking around, we got thirsty, so we got a Lemonade. I had to have this damn cup. Not really sure why. But I sure do like it. It will work great on The Deck. The lemonade was great. Actual lemon was used in the making.

I really like county fairs. The town I am from has a fair every year. I haven't been to it for 7 years now. But, would like to start going again as this is the same time classes have their reunions. Being from a small town, you get to know everyone you go to high school with, not just the people in your class....These same "teenagers" I used to be friends with, hang out with, look up to or despise are all 30 years older now....It would be fun to see how they turned out. I have heard rumors of an all-school reunion coming up, in 2008, when our town celebrates its 100th birthday. Hope that happens.

Well, enough about the fair. Time to go home. My duck is pooped.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

your duck looks sad. He needs some duck friends. You'd better take another day off & go back to the fair.....have another foot of love or something.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Cooth said...

My duck is very happy. He's sitting on my desk right now singing "Joy to the World" with Three Dog Night.

But the whole make 'sweet love to you' part and foot of love keep intertwining in my dirty little mind......

12:53 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

I still think he looks sad & needs DkFriends. You're eyes are just smilie-crossed in that office.

And what are minds FOR if not to be dirty??? Sometimes that's the onlydamn thing mine's good for.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home