Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about COOTH!!
As some of you know, I have two jobs and go to school part-time. I am taking Friday off from my full-time job and Sunday off from the part-time job. It will be almost like a vacation. Here are 13 things I will get done during my time off:
1. Color my hair.
2. Read Chapters 7 & 9 in my OSHA textbook.
3. Keep Kt’s kitties alive and get me some kitty love.
4. Change the light bulb in the fridge. And the one in the bedroom closet, the dining room, the kitchen and the bedroom lamp.
5. Buy light bulbs.
6. Watch BOTH netflix movies. Shopgirl and Rumor Has It.
7. Clean the bathroom.
8. Take a girlie bath.
9. Take Tb to a movie.
10. Read for pleasure while sitting on The Deck.
11. Return over-due library book and pay my fine.
12. Prepare and enjoy a real meal (or two).
13. Sleep past 4 am on Sunday morning.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time off! You have earned it!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Trish Ess said...

It's always nice to get "me" time. :) You sound as though you've really earned yours!

Happy TT!
Mine are up!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

So nice!! Happy TT, mine's up ;).

11:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL your two about buying and changing light bulbs cracked me up..sounds like what I need to do.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Fingers To Toes Photography said...

OHH some me time! YEAH...enjoy it!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definately spend a lot of time in the bath. While you're out getting your light bulbs, maybe you can get some foofy bath bubbles or soap or something :) Happy Thursday!!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Enjoy your free time! It sounds like it was hard earned.. Your plans sound great!
My TT is up

4:37 PM  
Blogger armywife said...

all those are great goals. good luck!

i've posted 13 too at
http://blog.myspace.com/christengarland

8:28 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

Have a very nice, relaxing weekend....(don't forget to blog so I have reading material - no life here ya' know). Take care of YOU, don't worry about anyone/anything else! (ok, maybe the kitties)

9:38 PM  
Blogger kT said...

You so did not read on The Deck. It was too hot!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Tug said...

SO, the question of the day is......how many of these did you get done? Did you have a good relaxing weekend?

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home