Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I used to be a Blogger.....

I bought a new camera in July so I've been playing with it. Today, I tried a mirror shot. This one didn't work out so good. But it made me laugh. I should have gotten more eyebrow in there, I just had them done last week. I look like a girl again.

It was hotter than blazes here this past weekend. 112 freekin' degrees. It was perfect here yesterday - I think it was about 83. That is how summers should be here in ND.

Auditors are still here. I don't like that. It makes work more like work. Yuk. But, all part of the fun of state government.

It's already mid-term week at school. This quarter is going so fast! It's going pretty good. I'm still procrastinating too much with the homework. Gotta knock that shit off.

We have a construction project going on here that may close us down for a day. Yippee. A free day off from work. I could definitely use that! Wish they would get it figured out so we know when. I've got goofing off to plan.

This weekend should be oodles of fun. There is an arts and crafts thingy going on. Which means ---- GOOD FOOD! And the fair in New Salem. Wonder if the foot long corn dog dude will be there. Damn them thangs are good. And, the weather is supposed to be nice! Bonus!

Watched The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio this past weekend. I'm not a movie reviewer, but I know what I enjoy and I enjoyed this movie. The weekend before, Tb and I went to Pirates of the Carribean -- loved that. Damn that Johnny Depp is H-O-T!

I'm also in love with a new TV show. Psych. I always like mystery type shows and I usually like comedies. This one, is both. And it's on right after another fave, Monk. USA network seems to have my must see tv of the summer! Not loving Big Brother this summer, maybe it will get better.....not holding my breath tho.

This probably ranks as my most boring post ever. But hey - my life has been very boring lately. I'm busy. But boring. Damn.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

Welcome back! I love the pic - it made me laugh, too. I need to get my eyebrows done....

Have fun with the foot-longer and bigass cow!!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Tug said...

You've been tagged chickie....one of my first. awww. Was it good for you, too? Check it out at JustTug. ;-)

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home