Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

My 13 Favorite things to eat when I go out ~~~ alternate title, 13 reasons I'm fat:

1. Taco Baked Potato from Space Aliens
2. Pizza Burger flying-style and fries with gravy from Big Boy
3. Buffalo Wings with Bleu Cheese dressing from Ground Round
4. Supreme Pan Pizza from Pizza Hut
5. Buffalo Chicken Salad from Ground Round
6. Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Wendy's
7. Egg Roll from China Garden
8. Banana Split Blizzard from Dairy Queen
9. Movie theater popcorn
10. Garlic Shrimp from China Wok
11. House Special pizza from A&B
12. Taco Burger and fries with cajun ranch dressing from Space Aliens
13. Bacon Cheese Fajita Fries from Paradiso

I'm leaving for lunch now, I'm hungry.

11 Comments:

Blogger *~*Michelle*~* said...

Ha -- I love your alternative title! :)

And sadly, I agree with *much* of your list!

My My Thursday Thirteen is up!

Happy Thursday!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Ok, I have to say this is the exact reason I am over weight too. LOL Good thing I dont have half these restraunts where I am, cause some of that stuff sounds sooooo yummy. I will take that banana split though. Thanks for sharing.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Ha ha ha, I love food too!! Happy TT!

1:29 PM  
Blogger kT said...

Doooood.

Fajita fries.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

Movie theatre popcorn - NUMMERS. And not the cheaty stuff from Orville or anyone either - the REAL stuff. awwwwwww...

3:11 PM  
Blogger Crazy Tired Working Momma said...

I love your list (and agree with most of it) - LOL

My TT#2 is up at www.kevinfaithandfoxxy.blogspot.com

8:27 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

That list made me very hungry.
Great list!
My TT is up

2:52 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

well darn it, now I'M hungry!

1:46 PM  
Blogger J said...

They all sound YUMMY. :)

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home