Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Kt and I are working together(?) on our TT this week. I have 13 foods that would not be good with fries. She gives her opposing view.

1. Spaghetti
2. Pudding
3. Taco Baked Potato from Space Aliens
4. Raisin Bran
5. Beef and Broccoli
6. Fried Rice
7. Pizza
8. Donuts
9. Cheesecake
10. Macaroni & Cheese
11. Pineapple Upside-down Cake
12. French Toast
13. Lutefisk - oh wait, that's not good with anything.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

Fries. greasy fried potatoes. Go with ANY.THING.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Darla said...

Oh, I don't know. I used to dunk fries in milkshakes--pudding couldn't be that much different.

For the rest, my son will eat fries with anything--he considers it a mandatory part of any meal. :)

Thanks for stopping by my TT!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi. I'm in Sweden and I wholeheartedly agree with #13. YYYYYYYYYYYUK!

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have to agree with you!! Imagine doughnuts w/fries??! LOL

9:13 PM  
Blogger Shandra said...

Very cute! I don't like fries with anything. yes I know I am the one person in teh US that feels that way!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

I disagree. EVERYTHING goes with fries ;) Ever had a milkshake with fries? salty and sweet. yum!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're right! None of these would be good with fries :)

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home