Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes

I miss knitting. Of course, I don't like to knit much in the summer, and I don't want summer to end, but I want to knit.

I want to read for pleasure more. I used to read some every day, even if it was just a few minutes before bed. Now, I always seem to have a book or two that I'm reading, but seems like it is only about once a week when I make the opportunity.

I want to quit my part-time job. It won't happen until January, there are 23 more weekends from now until the end of January. I have requested one of them off (so far) and should get 4 or 5 others off, just because that is the normal way of doing things. I can do this. I have a bill that will be paid off on January 19th. Then, no more need for this job. But, we have a new manager starting in a few weeks, maybe he can get some things changed for the better and this won't be a crap job anymore, of course, I really doubt it.

I know I've whined about this before, but I have got to start exercising again. I miss how good it makes me feel. The foot is still not 100%, but it may never be. Time to suck it up and get my lazy ass out of bed. Besides, I looked at my paycheck the other day and caught a glimpse of what I've paid to the Y this year. Way more than what I have used the Y this year. Wow. So, expect boring updates of my exercise schedule. I gotta be accountable somewhere.....

I miss movie nights. Kt and I used to do a movie night every week. This summer we've just sort of let it slip away....I've been having trouble just getting one movie watched. I miss our off-beat movies we like to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home