Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

WTF?!?! It's February!?!

Geez - where is this year going? And how great am I doing at the whole "blog more often" thing? I have a few in the works....just haven't finished them.

Yesterday I started journalling again. Not the kind of journal you all are probably thinking of. It is this journal.....



...a Weight Watchers Food Journal. My new mantra: "Journal, journal, journal." As much as I love the Core Plan, I have to do the Flex Plan. I feel so good when doing Core, but really have trouble sticking to it. So, I'm back to counting points and writing it all down. Yesterday, I ate 2 points over the recommended points for my weight. Four more than I wanted to. And failed miserably at the 5 servings of fruit and vegetables recommendation. But I wrote it all down.

Saturday night I made the news. Must have been a slow news day here because they actually showed footage of me knitting. Unfortunately, there is no video link for this story, because I know how fascinated the world would be to see me knitting.

I found a new time sucker. I joined Ravelry. It's a knitting community. Still in beta so you have to have an invite to join, but it sure is fun. You can keep track of your WIP's, FO's, Stash and needles. {WIP - Work in Progress. FO - Finished Object. Stash - yarn you bought but haven't used yet. Needles - knitting needles obviously.} You can put projects you want to do in your queue, make new friends on the message boards....all kinds of fun. They link through flickr for the photos, so if you are checking my flickr page and NOT into yarn....sorry.....

My parents are on a cruise to Cozumel as I write this. I'm so jealous. We got about 4 inches of snow yesterday.....I bet there is no snow in Cozumel. It's probably warm too.

School is going pretty good. Still not overly enthused about the on-line class, but gotta do it. I'm a bit stressed out about homework this week - Just had WAY TOO MUCH! Might have to take some time off tomorrow so I'm ready for accounting class tomorrow night.

My friend Kt is leaving me. She got two job offers last week. And now, she will be moving far, far away. I'm bummed. But really happy for her.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

YAY you on the news! Can I have your autograph? Did you say "Hi Tug!" instead of 'Hi Mom'?

Where's kT going?? Tell her MUCH LUCK!!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Pink said...

A star in our midst. Who knew?

Don't worry - you have weekly points. And the trick is this - get back on track at the next meal. You'll do it.

We'll both do it.

I'm doing the core plan :)
xx
pinks

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home