Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Meme

Pink tagged me about a million years ago.....I love being tagged! Here is my meme:

1. Two things you do well.
procrastinate
bitch
2. Two things you're not so good at.
Relationships with actual human beings
Finishing things I start
3. Two extraordinary things you plan to do this year.
Learn to play the mandolin
Finish things I start
4. Two items in your house you should get rid of.
Nearly-dead peace lily in the living room
A wax stain on the carpet
5. Your two favorite beverages.
Diet Coke
Strawberry margarita
6. Two of your nicknames.
Cooth
Miss Smarty
7. Two places you've never been that you'd like to go to.
Anywhere tropical
England
8. Two of your favorite authors.
Dean Koontz
Lee Child
9. Your two favorite outfits.
Jeans and anything
My pink sweater and anything
My pink sweater and jeans….comfort and joy
10. Two words you hate hearing.
Nother
Unthaw

I'm taggging everybody!! Everybody that wants to play along, that is!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink said...

i hear you had nother snowstorm.

hope you unthaw soon!

I'm so happy you have a PINK sweater!

Come to England :))
xx
pinks

3:52 PM  
Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Lee Child is great! So is Diet Coke, but I stopped drinking it because it was keeping me awake nights. Now I have to blame something else for that.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home