Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!

It's my birthday! So far it's been a pretty good one. Last night the stitch and bitch group met at my favorite watering hole instead of the library. I got some ho-made fudge, some yarn, some ho-made cherry/raspberry conserve and a dishcloth. Today I got a card from Tug that made me cry, a verbal greeting from my Donny that made me swoon, a card from a co-worker that had me in stitches and now, I get to go to a staff meeting. Woo-hoo!


Leave your gifts in the comments section please!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wooo hooo! Fellow Sadge! Live it up, grrrl! Cue the Beatles song!

Happy Day, today and all the days 'til your next b-day!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

Many HUGS, MUCH LOVE my friend... so glad I could make you cry. (hee - yeah, you read that right)

LOVE YA'!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

Thanks all!!!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Dose Pharmacy said...

Much thanks to you for giving such significant data, and a debt of gratitude is for sharing this Business Promotion system.

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home