Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Friday, November 16, 2007

Latest Project

This my latest knitting adventure. I'm finally learning how to cable and have picked the best yarn ever. It is so pretty and soooooo soft and silky! I've had to do some frogging on it. I had one big mistake on a cable - this picture was taken right before I undid a few rows. Got that fixed, knitted about 7 more inches, noticed I had screwed up the edging on one side and had to rip out about 3 inches. Ugh. It's just too great of a yarn to have any imperfections in the knitting! Another thing about this scarf - I've got $30.00 worth of yarn that's going to make about a 4 foot scarf. A scarf that doesn't match a thing I own, so I'm also going to have to buy a new coat to go with it. Oh well - I really should get a black coat, something on the dressy side.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pink said...

this is one expensive scarf - especially when you factor in the cost of a new coat!

lol

I once bought shoes that I loved so much - I'm still looking for the great dress to go with them

3:57 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

I seriously need to learn how to knit!

A dark grey pea coat. ;-)

8:13 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

Pink - If this is what it takes to get me to buy a dress coat, well, probably worth it!! Someday, I'd like to be a professional. Professional what, not sure, but professional.

Tug - come on up, knitting lessons are free!!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

From the righ angle it looks like a testicle warmer. You could make one fer yur new 35 year old hunny!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home