Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Friday, October 26, 2007

Here I Go Again...

I'm off traveling again this weekend. Going to visit my parents. And we will have extras there this weekend too! My brother has something going on in Fargo, so he is going to drop off my favorite niece (I can say that - the other one isn't here yet) on his way. So we get to have CJ all day Saturday - should be fun! I finished her hat and can't wait to give it to her!

When I was up in Minot a couple weeks ago, while we were getting ready for bed on Friday night I got out the tape measure, measured her head and told her I was going to make her a hat. When we got up Saturday morning, she asked, "Where's my hat?" Hope the two weeks she had to wait were worth it! lol!

In other news....

I've completed and submitted my admission papers for Dickinson State. I meet with my advisor next week to get registered for classes in January. It's nice having the time off from school and studying, but I kind of miss it! Looking forward to getting back to school.

Tb is doing good - the powers that be are working on his parole and probation guidelines. He wants to move home instead of going to a halfway house. I would rather see him at home than in one of those places. But there will have to be rules and the rules will have to be followed. I'm going to make him come up with the rules this time. (Pending my approval) One thing the officer I spoke with suggested was that he have a curfew - at least for awhile. I'm okay with that. He would have one if he were in a halfway house, so this shouldn't be an issue. But I'm sure it will be for him. Of course, give the choice between coming home at a reasonable hour or going to jail, I'd come home.

Tuesday night we held another stich-n-bitch. The library here has a cute little coffee shop in it so we thought we would check it out. Tuesday's are buy 1 get 1 free day! I'm not a coffee drinker, but had some great hot chocolate and we tried a couple different kinds of gelato. We have decided to make this a weekly venture. Yeah!

So as long as I was at the library, I paid my fine. $10.90. WTF? Can't remember what I had out that I like so much I kept it for an extra 109 days....but whatever....my contribution to funding the library. I'm such a philanthropist. As long as the fine was paid, I decided to check out a book on cd for the trip this weekend. I got Velocity by Dean Koontz. Looking forward to listening to that.

Last night about 10 to 9 there was a knock on my door. It was my neighbor from downstairs. They were having a birthday party and had extra cake. I love her. She was offering it as a peace offering - she thinks her kids are loud. I have never heard them. Not once. But, if it will get me cake, I may start complaining.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mmmm, free caaaake. I like the way your mind works!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home