Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Time for a Meme

Tug tagged nobody and I'm a big nobody and I haven't done one of these in oh-so-long - so here goes....

What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? Suave Shea & Cocoa Butter Body Wash, Suave Coconut Body Wash, Suave Lavender Body Wash, Body Shop Shea Butter, and Dove. I like soap.
Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No, I have some watery lettuce though.
What would you change about your living room? New sofa. And maybe doing some dusting.
Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Clean - I hate unloading it.
What is in your fridge? Milk, butter, eggs, 12 pack of caffeine-free diet Coke, watery lettuce, apples, pickles, catsup, salad dressing, leftover tuna hotdish, leftover stuffed cabbage, some wine coolers, 4 cans of beer, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce......I cook - there’s other stuff too, but I’m bored already with this question.
White or wheat bread? White if I bake it, Wheat if I buy it. And at over $3.00 a loaf, I don't buy much.
What is on top of your refrigerator? Cookie jar, planter with writing utensils, margarita mix, bottle of vodka and an oil burner.
What color or design is on your shower curtain? HOT pink!
How many plants are in your home? Five
Is your bed made right now? Is my mother coming? No? Then it’s not.
Comet or Soft Scrub? Yes.
Is your closet organized? Sorta - it’s messy, but I know where things are....
Can you describe your flashlight? Silver with black trim. It’s behind the fridge. Anybody wanna come help me get it?
Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Plastic
Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? I hate iced tea, why would I make it?If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Not really. It does need a good cleaning though.
Curtains or blinds? Curtains - I hate dusting blinds.
How many pillows do you sleep with? Two - one for my head and one to snuggle with.
Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No - there is a light right outside my bedroom window - makes for a nice nightlight.
How often do you vacuum? This is supposed to be on a schedule? Hmmm....when I spill something or company is coming.
Standard toothbrush or electric? Both
What color is your toothbrush? Electric is white, the other one is purple
Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? I live in an apartment, there is no front porch dammit.
What is in your oven right now? A cast iron frying pan
Is there anything under your bed? The leaf for the dining room table and probably a sock or two. And a nice family of dust bunnies.
Chore you hate doing the most? Unloading the dishwasher
What retro items are in your home? Is there a difference between retro and antique?
Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? No.
How many mirrors are in your home? 5
Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? Does the cookie jar I throw my change into count?
What color are your walls? BORING white
Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? A baseball bat
What does your home smell like right now? Probably the garbage I forgot to haul this morning - errr, I mean Body Shop Exotic Oil.
Favorite candle scent? Apple cinnamon
What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Clausen’s Sandwich Slices - yum!
What color is your favorite Bible? Black
Ever been on your roof? No
Do you own a stereo? No
How many TVs do you have? 2
How many house phones? Zero
Do you have a housekeeper? Only when my mother visits...she loves to clean! I just put her to work and call her "Cinderelly".
What style do you decorate in? Style? WTF does that mean? I’m happy if anything matches.
Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Yes.
Is there a smoke detector in your home? Yes - and it even works!
In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? My purse.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

You and your mom need to come cook & clean for - oops - I mean VISIT...you need to come VISIT me!

'-)

6:10 PM  
Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I have a camoflage flashlight, which makes it hard to find in the dark!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home