Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Long Time No Blogging

I've been busy!

Hostfest was lots of fun. My sister-in-law scored some free tickets, so we went on Friday night and had to go through pretty fast, so didn't see much entertainment - we saw a few minutes of Bjoro Haaland, a Norwegian with a beautiful voice; listened to two songs by the Ringling Five, a group of 8 or 9 cowboys from Montana who crack me up; caught a bit of Williams and Ree and got to hear their catchy ditty - "He Died with His Ding Dong in His Hand"; and caught the opening number of The Oak Ridge Boys. If you haven't heard of them - google 'em yourself. I ate Norwegian food - SIL had German food - but she is a full-blood German. I did take some pictures - wish I would have gotten more - I will next time!

Saturday spent the day with Brother JJ, SIL and the world's cutest 4 year old, my neice CJ. We went shopping and over to visit my uncle - had a nice surprise there - my cousin and her husband from Dallas were there, hadn't seen them for long time! We bought some pumpkins and went out to dinner.

Sunday we just hung out at home - I left about 11:30 - but didn't get out of town until I had walked around the Scandinavian Heritage Park and of course, took more pictures. I also stopped in Washburn and took a few more, but haven't created a set specifically for them just yet.

Have I mentioned that I love Flickr?

All-in-all - it was the best weekend I've had in a long, long, long time!!

In other news - hmmm, there is no other news. Work - good; Tb - good; Knitting - super good - doing lots and lots of it!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

How much do you charge for a hat/scarf set? Seriously...'cause I want 3.

;-)

No really.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home