Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Watch Out - It's Catchy

I'm at the crap-job. Yesterday, Mr. H. called in sick. Today, he gave us his explanation.

Mr. H is a strange little fellow. If you looked in the dictionary under "in-bred hillbilly redneck" you would find his picture. I think he is also listed under "moronic imbecile".

Anyway, last weekend one of the other slaves here wasn't feeling all that well, but she came to work anyway.

Today Mr. H came to work and explained his absence yesterday. He had caught what slave girl had. Without missing a beat, slave girl replied "I wasn't sick, I had my period."

Priceless.

1 Comments:

Blogger STP said...

I used to work with only men in my last position...I made it a point to announce when I was on my period. It never lost it's magic.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home