Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

White Cloud

Sunday while I was out playing with my camera, I made a stop at Frontier Village in Jamestown which is home to the National Buffalo Museum and a very rare albino buffalo named White Cloud. On August 31st, she beat the odds and gave birth to a white calf. Her 4 previous calves have been brown. I was hoping to get a glimpse of them while I was there, and I did.

If you click on the photo, it should enlarge and you can get a "closer" view of these rare animals.
You can also read more about them here. If you are feeling especially creative, there is a contest there you can enter to name the baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home