Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Friday, October 19, 2007

Let Me Entertain You

....or at least tell you what's been entertaining me!


Before I drove up to Minot last weekend, I bought the new Maroon 5 cd, It Won't Be Soon Before Long. It is so good!! On a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a 16. Really, it's that good. I especially love the song "Won't Go Home Without You". Just for the record, Adam Levine can take me home anytime he wants.









I'm almost done with season two of Eureka, I'm really digging this show - Just two episodes left to watch on the DV-R (loving that thing too!) If you haven't seen this show - you should! Science, Romance, Drama, Comedy, Action....all in one spot!



Speaking of the DV-R - I am going to need a snow day! I have about 15 movies recorded - When will I get them all watched??? I'm going to Jamestown on Saturday - seeing Tb and my mom. Plus this is a work at the crap-job weekend. Planning on visiting my parents next weekend. Dad has been hunting, there is pheasant to eat at their house. Yum.

And since I can't figure out how to put a YouTube video on here....I'll just have to put a link to a new Jeep commercial that cracks me up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mmmm... Adam DEvine!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home