Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Knit Wit

Good News! I finished this hat! I'm giving to my mom for Christmas. She'll like it. It's warm and 100% wool. Bad News!! The store I like to buy the warm 100% wool is going out of business.

Good News!! The going out of business sale started today....I got MORE warm 100% wool in all these pretty colors.


Bad News!! Only saved 13% on the original cost. I'll have to go back in a week or so and see if anything is left.

Good News!! I also got yarn in the mail today - so I can make more dish clothes!! I wonder how many I can get out of a pound of yarn???


Bad News!! I'm stressing trying to figure out what to start on next!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

THAT is a rockin' hat.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Pink said...

Yay! Hope mom doesn't read your blog ;)

I love all the pretty colours!

xx
pinks

1:35 AM  
Blogger Cooth said...

Thanks Scarlet!

No, Pink, Mom doesn't even know I have a blog....

Can't wait to get knittin'!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home