Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Music

I love Christmas music. I could listen to it year round. But I don't. Well, occassionally one will sneak in on my Yahoo radio station.....but that's okay. But during the holiday season, I have a "Mood" of Christmas songs. Heard one yesterday that was great. "The Dreydl Song" by Another Man Down. So of course, I had to "Google" it to see if I could find a link so my friends could hear it and in the process found a great website! It's called Song a Day. Since Thanksgiving, E (the author) has been posting Christmas songs and one was the song I was in search of. It will probably take me days to get through this site, but I'm pretty sure it will be worth it! Here are links to the Christmas songs that I'm really digging:

The Dreydl Song - Another Man Down
Elf's Lament - Barenaked Ladies
Bjallerklang - ABBA (Jingle Bells in Swedish)

Check them out! They're fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

Check this one out

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Jy4X87fDk4

10:34 AM  
Blogger Cooth said...

Oh yeah!! Love the Waitresses!!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Dose Pharmacy said...

Amazing web site good article.
Great information. This works great for me. Thanks for sharing this.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home