Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Final Countdown

I'm at the crap-job....2 hours left!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

Then, I'm off to the gym to walk a mile. Now that I have an "extra" five and a half hours a week, I have no excuses for not exercising. As much as I enjoy my water aerobics class, I truly believe the only way I'm going to get some fat off my ass is to get off my fat ass and start walking. So, I'm shooting for a mile a day. Everyday. My foot has been bothering me a lot lately, so I'm all doped up on Aleve. This is another problem that can probably be corrected if I would just lose some weight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So, even tho today's a holiday, how's it feel to be free of the crap job? I'm free of mine 5pm this Friday... maybe we can compare notes!

4:38 PM  
Blogger STP said...

Water arobics? Do you wear the swimsuit that has a skirt attached to it? Seriously, Cooth...if you do, we need to have a talk.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Pink said...

Hi Sweetie - you've been tagged over at my place.

Just a thought: maybe you will set yourself up for failure if you plan to walk on a sore foot. Is there anywhere you can swim until your foot mends?

GO Cooth!
xx
pinks

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home