Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Friday, February 22, 2008

Counting

Kt (or Yan as she is going by these days) is leaving in 23 days. She is moving 1798 miles away. I don't like this at all. But I'm happy for her anyway.

This one time, when I was out at the front desk, I was doing something that required me to count. I made some tick marks similar to the picture on a piece of scratch paper and left them there. When the stinky receptionist came back, she had some sort of weird freak-out over the marks. So, another time when I was out there, I did it again. Just because. I wasn't really counting anything, just counting on her freaking out. And she did. On Wednesday this week, I did it one more time and guess what? She freaked again. Unfortunately, she brought her stinky self all the way back to my cubicle to ask me what they were which left a nasty funk in my air. What is so bad, scary, weird about these marks? Am I missing something? Oh well, I enjoy being evil.

Big Brother is on the air again...and of course, I'm watching it. Not impressed so far. I was uber-excited before it aired because I thought there were 3 gay boys in the cast, turns out there were only 2. Then one of them had to leave for some sort of personal issue....now there is but 1. Bummer.



1 Comments:

Blogger Yan said...

YOU gave me the nickname, tick-mark maker!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home