Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Movie Reviews

I saw some movies!! Two of them were actually in a movie theatre!!

Kt and I went to see "Juno" on Valentine's Day, because what says Happy VD more than an unplanned teen pregnancy? Then the Tb and I went to see "Jumper" on Saturday and Kt and I watched "Martian Child" on Saturday night.

Juno - Loved, loved, loved the movie. Loved the dialogue. Loved the actors. Loved the soundtrack. Loved that it made me laugh. Loved that it made me cry. Loved, loved, loved the movie. Bonus - I also bought the soundtrack CD, cuz the music is grooooovy!

Jumper - I knew nothing about this movie other than that it was something both Tb and I would like and that it played at a time we could get to it. It was pretty good. I wish there would have been more explanation into why he could jump and why the bad guys want to kill them. But wait...are they the bad guys? Samuel L. Jackson was on Rachel Ray yesterday and said that maybe they weren't the bad guys....there could be two more movies coming....maybe they will explain more. Or I could read the books. But I won't.

Martian Child - Disclaimer: I would be willing to watch John Cusack peel potatoes for two hours. I liked this movie. John was cute, the boy was cute, Joan Cusack was in it - love her too. It was a good story.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

The last movie I saw in the theater was The Incredibles.

The last movie I saw was Finding Nemo.

hmmm...is there a theme here??

4:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*Everybody* loves Juno, I guess I have no excuse not to see it, now. But you said just what I wanted to hear about Jumper and Martian Child, so now I'll watch those, too!

Thanx!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Cooth said...

Tug - I think it means you should either get out more, or get back on Netflix....

Mz Scarlet - GO!! Or wait, Juno will be out on DVD in April. Jumper was good - loved Samuel L's white hair!! ha!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

yeah, um...I've got satellite, & don't even watch movies on it. ;-)

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home