Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Catch-Up

So what else is going on with me? Well thanks for asking. Not alot, but I'm gonna tell ya anyway.

School is out for 2 weeks. Hooray for breaks! Next round of classes start on July 2. Grades should be posted sometime today. I'm pretty sure of what I have for grades, but I really want to know who my teachers are next quarter. I'd rather see that posted!!
I actually started exercising again last week. Made it to the Y for water aerobics twice and went walking around the capitol grounds twice. Yeah for me!


I am taking half of this week off from work. Starting tomorrow at noon, I'm off until Monday. Not working at the crap-job this weekend, so I'm going to go visit my parents. I haven't been there for about a year. They are only 2 1/2 hours from here....But I just couldn't get down there for one reason or another. Mostly because of the crap-job, but also because I couldn't and wouldn't leave Tb home unattended. Okay, really, didn't want to leave my home unattended with Tb in it....Argh. Wednesday afternoon will be lunch with a friend and running a few errands, Thursday cleaning the house, Friday - road trippin'!


I have a new cd for the road trip, The Wreckers. Sanchez gave it to me after I told him I just wanted to be friends. I should have told him that a long time ago, he has been very attentive since we had "the talk". He had to give me this cd tho because most of the songs sound like I wrote them. It's a pretty good cd. I recommend it.


Sanchez and I also went to our favorite lunch last week - Pizza Burgers Flying Style at the Big Boy!! MMMMM - yummy!
Went to a 'stitch -n- bitch' party this weekend. That was fun. I actually did more stitching than bitching for once. And, the hostess made a fudge cake that was to die for!


I'm making an afghan for Tb. I learned a new pattern recently - Log Cabin. It's pretty easy to do and I think it will make a cool blanket for him. I'm trying to work a little bit on it every day while he is "away". That way, he will know that someone thought about him every day while he was there. Kinda corny, but I mean well. Here is a pic of my progress:



Tb is reading the Koran. He got a Bible at his last "residence". He is actually reading it (Koran). I'm 99.99% positive he won't join the fray. He did say it was interesting. At his next stop, he says he is going to request a Buddism book - (I don't know what that is). That one, I would find enlightening (harhar).

I made it through the last episodes of Bob Barker on TPIR. I only teared up a bit at the end of the last one. Yes, I am a TOTALDORK and taped the last three episodes.

I seem to be in a better mood than I have been lately. I'm really glad about that. Baby steps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home