Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I Hate Everybody

I have been walking around all day today with my shirt on inside out. Not one person said anything. Geez.

My yahoo radio keeps playing Kenny G Christmas songs. I have NEVER rated Kenny G anything and I went in and un-rated Christmas music. It's freekin' August----I don't want to hear Winter Wonderland.

PS - I have a new toy at the bottom of the page. It probably won't be here long, but have fun while it is.

1 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

LOL! I did a post on this not long ago. There was a woman at church with a HUGE tag hanging out of her shirt, and I told her about it. I asked everyone if they'd want to be told about that kind of thing and almost everyone said yes.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home