Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Grab Bag

Saturday, Penneys was having one of their weekly "Biggest Sales Ever". So I bought a nifty pair of tennis shoes. Need a new pair really bad. Tried one on, not both. Got them home, they are different sizes. Grr. Hopefully they will have another pair in the correct size when I finally get the time to return them tomorrow.
J J J J J
I was an hour late for work today. I had to get laundry done or else I'd be sitting here in panties and a shirt. I hate it when I get that far behind. Oh well, also had time to get some stew cooking. At least I'll have food prepared for a couple of days.
I I I I I
I just found out that Invasion was cancelled. Damn that pisses me off. I really liked that show! And this weekend, all my summer shows on USA are having their season finales. No more Monk, Psyche or 4400. *sigh* Wonder when the new fall shows starts?
J J J J J
Went to Clerks II this weekend. Damn that was funny. Pillow pants....interspecies erotica...HA! I have a thing for Kevin Smith. I've liked all of his movies, he's got a warped sense of humor. Love that. And, he's cute.
I I I I I
Netflix this weekend was Match Point. It was pretty good. A little more intense that I thought it would be, but I'd recommend it.
J J J J J
A friend of mine loaned me his new Gin Blossoms CD - Major Lodge Victory. It's really good. I may steal it from him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

New dress code...hmmm. ;-) I didn't go in at all today. Gin Blossoms..haven't heard them in awhile - maybe I'll check it out!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home