Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Weird Stuff I Think About

I went to water aerobics this morning. I can't figure out why, but on days I swim, my lotion smells better. Must be that magical mix of chlorine and shea butter.

My mom told me this weekend that she is donating her body to science. For real! She has had the papers signed and is in the process of informing her offspring. So, when she dies, she's going to medical school. I dont' think this is something I could do, but good for her. I'm still having trouble checking the donor box on the driver's license renewal. And it is for the stupidest reason ever. I'm afraid that by checking it, something will happen. I've never checked it before and I'm still alive, but if I check it, maybe something will happen so that someone better than me can use my organs. You just never know how the universe is going to take such things. How's that for psychotic?

On those same sort of lines....I keep seeing this commercial for becoming more active. "They" say that for every hour of activity, you can add 2 hours to your life. If that is true, why not just work out all the time - wouldn't you live forever then? Of course, if all you are doing is exercising, is that really living?

Why are quizzes on the internet so much fun? If you like music or the '60's, try this one! (I got 4 wrong, but didn't realize that you will not be penalized for listening to it)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

CHECK the little box. I keep thinking about how many lives Kev could have saved - it convinced me. I think your Mom's idea is awesome, too. My mom? Wants an Indian burial.

No, she's not Indian.

She wants to be burned on a stake while we party.

She's quite the martyr.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home