Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Monday, June 25, 2007

.....and Lowlights of the Vacation

aWrecked one of my new shoes by stepping into a wanna-be La Brea tar pit
aForgot my makeup at home, so had to go au naturale for the weekend
aCouldn't remember if I had locked my front door or not (I did - I'm just loosing my mind)
aDid not spend my vacation in Vegas.....My Donny played there this weekend
aHad absolutely NO cell phone reception. There just is none south of Interstate 94.
aMom does NOT have enough green beans planted in her garden. Shame on her. I love green beans from the garden.


But as always, it was good to get away from work and good to see my parents in their natural habitat. Mom is always so happy when I go visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home