Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Monday, June 25, 2007

Highlights of the Vacation.....

(and I use the term "vacation" loosely)

aDropped off a trunk load of "treasures" at the thrift store
aWent to a parade - I love a parade!
aHad a lovely picnic
aGot to eat grilled food - chicken & hot dogs
aSorted through a box full of paper - you know, mail that hadn't been read, stuff like that
aGot to play Scrabble with Mom - she won 2, I won 2 - there will be a rematch!
aBought a new summer jacket - it's a North Dakota souvenir jacket. Just what a native North Dakotan needs.
aWatched another disc of Entourage
aHad a nice visit with Tb
aJust loved spending a few days in a small town. I'm a small-town girl. Don't think I will ever get to live in one again, but wouldn't mind if that happened.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

I am SO bad at keeping up...glad you got away!!

How's Tb doing? You??

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home