Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes

I had to re-arrange my school schedule. I dropped my Operations Management class because there is just no freekin' way I can keep up with the homework she has for it! It's really not an unusual amount of homework for a 300 level course, it was just more than I can handle during the summer. Instead, I'm going to take Money and Banking which will meet for the first time tonight, so I'm not even behind. I know the teacher for this class - I doubt he will have as much homework, the book is about half the size and since my dad worked in banks for most of his adult life, I kinda have an idea of what's going on. If not, I'll just call him.

And, I got my teeth cleaned yesterday. Wow - that felt good. Next week, I get to go in for a crown. Yippee. Gotta love that. The pain, the money, the pain... oh, I already mentioned that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home