Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Other Blogs I Like to Read

A haiku tribute to some of my favorite bloggers:

We are going on
Thirty years of being friends
What more can I say?

Our Lord and Savior
Is just an e-mail away
Oh, and so is Stan

He’s the wittiest
Canadian-born ex-pat
Living in Sweden

Do you like to laugh
Poultry on a Post-It note
It will do the trick


A cute Texas Gal
Moved to Sweden to be with
Her King and Frodo

She says she’s nasty
She is quite the character
Makes me laugh out loud


Are you pussywhipped?
She is and it is rockin’
I may join the band

You are not alone
Is it help or is it art?
Always makes me think

Recently divorced
I live vicariously
Through her sex stories

The most eclectic
Person I’ve found on the web
I adore this gal!

I would do this guy
In a heart beat even though
Won’t ever happen

6 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

cool idea! i like that!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Shukran Habbibi!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

Limericks may be coming soon. Or someday.....

WTF does Shukran Habbibi mean???

4:11 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

30 years? DAMN you're old.


LOL

4:49 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

I am not old, Grandma Tug, I just have staying power!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Tug said...

douche


or touche'.


hee...I get so confused.


;-)

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home