Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Friday, July 13, 2007

LOCKDOWN!!

When I left for lunch today, I had a message from the Pen saying that visitation has been cancelled for the next three days because the prison is in lockdown status. Don't know why they are locked down, but sure hope Tb is okay. I'm going to believe that he is. The part of the prison he is in is for minimum risk offenders (the 'chos', murderers and hard felons aren't allowed in this part) - hopefully whatever has happened, happened in another part.

I was planning to visit him tonight and break my no fast-food rule by having a pizza-burger flying style on my way...hey - it's right next door.....But now will just go home, make a semi-healthy meal, watch the season premieres of Monk & Psych, do some knitting and go to bed. Wow - it just doesn't get more exciting than that!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

You definitely should treat yourself to pizza when you visit your wretched progeny!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

It would have been a pizza burger....However, I did order pizza for supper anyway cuz it was too damn hot to cook. And I'm basically lazy.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I live in the SF bay area where it is rarely hot!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home