Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Past, Present, Future

My first post. Where do I start?

Past? Well, there's 45 years of that. Might take up too much room.

Present? Hmmm, not much going on right now.....

Future? What am I? Psychic?

Oh well, guess every blog has to have a first post and I suppose every first post can't be a literary masterpiece. And I can assure you, this blog will never be confused with great literature.

I have been posting over on another blog - Truly Disappointing - but have decided to venture away from the group thing and out on my own. Find my own voice. And hopefully have a little fun doing it. So now that the first post is out of the way - whew - the rest will just flow. Yeah, right.

3 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

But you LIKE group things!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Cooth said...

I do like group things, but sometimes I must take matters into my own hand.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Mark Base said...

"A great literary Masterpiece" - Mark Base, on behalf of the Swedish government

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home